Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Oh how great are the Holidays

Well I just wanted to take the time to wish everyone a very Happy Halloween. Also I hope that you all are having a spooktacular time today. I know that I am. For it is all day Ninja day. I even went as far as to tap into my inner Chuck Norris (aka Walker Texas Ranger) and grew me a beard over the last week. Well anyways I have to go and fight off the evil doers of Pocatello and in the process move into my new place. Hooray for me. Until next time. (pictures soon to come maybe even some video footage.)

4 comments:

Mary Grace said...

happy halloweener and happy moving day!!! good luck fighting off bad guys! i'll stay here in the hollow mountain where its safe!

Craig said...

go chuck noriss! glad you had a great halloween, keep up the good fighting and i will see you on friday!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you have skills. Hope you like your new place. Moving always makes me feel all nervous and excited at the same time. Like a new adventure.

tolman said...

post timmy post