Monday, October 16, 2006

Family and friends

Well it has been a long and adventerous weekend. Mare and I took a trip to Twin Falls. Where Mare had to opportunity to meet i think everyone in Twin Falls that has ever known me and my family. But that is what happens. We also were able to go to Ross Falls in the South hills and enjoy the warm weather and beauty of nature. We ate home cooked meals that were delicous and very fulfilling. Also we went with my dad to Wells Nevada and helped him take pictures at a homecomming dance there. If you look on her Blog that is where the pictures are. The outfits are compliments of the DI. Oh yeah that is right we dressed up for the occassion. It was a ton of fun. I can't help but appreciate all that my family and friends do for me. Truly I would not be the person I am today if I hadn't had the positive influences that I have had in my life. I am one very blessed person and am grateful for all that life throws at me. Thanks for the memories.

4 comments:

tolman said...

love the pics tim , how was the house you looked at?

Mary Grace said...

thanks for a good time tim- this qweekend was fun! call me :)

tolman said...

cragins finaly got a blog you can get to it from my blog

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.