Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Oh how wonderful it is.

Today has been great. I got to sleep in today. I got all my homework done the night before and got to sleep in today. I didn't get up until 8:00 am. It was beautiful. Then I walked to school today and enjoyed the sprinkle of rain that we were recieving. That was also great. I gave my speech today and let me tell you. If you don't put a lot of effort into a speech especially an argumentative speech than you will get torn up. But that is ok I loved it. It was awesome. We both did a great job its just that my partner had a way better refutation than I did. Wow let me tell you I guess that I had a lot of inconsistances. I just hope that I don't have that many inconsistances in life because that wouldn't be fun. I don't know what the rest of this glorious day has in store for me but I am willing to bet that it will be a great day. If it has already started out as such. keep on keeping and enjoy what life has to offer.

3 comments:

tolman said...

Tim it will get better I am coming down and you’ll get to see me , hang out with me and sleep with me.... opus wasn’t suppose to say anything , oww well. But don’t worry time your life is defiantly filled with your great inconsistencies and that’s what we love about you , ya for great days

Jerry and Maaret said...

sounds great... i'm glad you're so happy... the steps must be working for you.

Mary Grace said...

hahah glad you had a great day! i did, other than the morning...see you tomorrow! i am off to work out!