Friday, October 13, 2006

Sittin, Waitin, Wishin.

Well i am here at school. Sitting in my Brothers office. Reading Everyones blogs and enjoying my time. I have a midterm today that I should be studying for but I am not. I am waiting for my first class which is speech. I have already given my speech so now I get to listen to everyone elses. My speech went over just fine. I should say that the delivery was fine, I have yet to find out about the paper portion of it. Anyways, I was just wishing that I was else where hanging out with friends and doing all the fun stuff that i love to do. Like yesterday when Mare and I went climbing at Kelly Canyon. It was beautiful and lots of fun also. Well I am going to get for now.
Caio
Tim

7 comments:

tolman said...

yester day at the store we did like 3 thousand and i have nothing to do but look at blogs all day i feel your pain , i whish i could have climbed yesterday but i just set , ow well. talk to you latter

tolman said...

you should get it cause i might be up there sooner that we think i have a intervew for a mangers positon at starbucks on monday and on the 9th of nov ill be up there appliying for positons , so ya maby you should look in to getting it if its that sweetof a place ,i might even help pay for it even if im not there yet

M.climb said...

Isn't it great that we suffer through all the bueracratic mobo jombo then we get this periods that are pure bliss, magic, and living. Such as hanging out with friends and getting a good adrinaline buzz or just goofing off. Live life like your always wearing strechy pants because who is excited when their pants have a great amount of elastisity.

tolman said...

ha ha ha thanks marcuse you know "some time you where strechy pants in your room .....is for fun"

Mary Grace said...

i actually went to work toady! i subbed for the special ed kids. it was...an adventure. but i was really tired. i forgot what a whole day of school is like! hah see you tonite champ. yesterday was fun- thanks for coming down. and marcus- i love the stretchy pants quote...maybe i will start living like that...

Anonymous said...

This is probably the most entertaining comment section today so I wanted to be a part of it. hmmm, wish I had something entertaining to say. Oh yeah, timmy I heard about your bolt skipping lead climbing. You are brave!

tolman said...

what tim you skip bolts i always knew you where a better climber than me , if you can say skipping bolts makes you better