Tuesday, October 24, 2006

New Story for all to Enjoy.

Well I have decided that the cops here are no better than they are anywhere else. I came to this conclusion as I was so cautiously was driving home after working at the holiday Inn. I know that it sounds weird to here me say cautious and driving in the same sentence. But I truly was. It is late as usual when I was driving home and I noticed that there was a cop at the same stop light that I was at. So I made sure to go slow and keep the speed limit and to do things proper. I started out and was heading towards the house when I noticed that he started to slow down to about maybe ten miles per hour. Well I knew the instant that he saw me that the assumption was made that I am a drugie and was pushing and that is why I was out late. Well needless to say it but I turned on to my street got right to the point where i was about to turn into the driveway that leads to the carport where I just so convieniently park Emmy every night when the lights go on. Ridiculous. That is all that I have to say. He tells me that I didn't signal when I turned and also that my muffler is loud. Well Thanks Captain obvious. So I told him that I am working on finding the parts that are needed to fix the problems but that it is becoming more difficult to do so. All that he said was that I should work on that. I said ok. than he asked where I was headed and I said home. He than asked where that was and I said that it was here in the complex that I was just about to turn into. He said ok and sent me on my way. Wow it sure is a good thing that we have the PPD looking out for those drug peddlers driving old hippie vans. Yeah for me and Yeah for Emmy. Have a wonderful night and I hope that you all enjoyed story time with Hammy

18 comments:

tolman said...

I always enjoy story time with hammy , well Timmy what do I say about cops ? I guess if we cant say anything nice we shouldn’t say anything at all. I am also suppose to ask you if when Jo and Mary come down and meet us at Tremonton if they can grab your pads and if we can borrow them for our comp. And then when I come over there next week ill bring them back, is that

tolman said...

cool? ( i dont know why that got cut off)

tolman said...

sorry to take all your comment space but can i bring up the couch on the 8 or 9 when i come up?

Mary Grace said...

hey timmy- good story! haha maybe if you werent a druggie people wouldnt pull you over all the time. you little rascal

Unknown said...

hahah that makes me kinda laugh. the part about the druggie in the hippie van...anyways, good thing you didnt get a ticket. i've (knock on wood) never been pulled over. but it sounded like you could handle yourself alright.

tolman said...

mary how did you know timmy was a little druggie?

Mary Grace said...

tolman- i spend more time with tim these days than you do- how could i NOT know he was a druggie? gawsh...but dont worry, i said no! after all, its red ribbon week (that means say no to drugs)

tolman said...

mary you may spend more time with tim these days but remember i still have a monopoly on time hung out with timmy and i still know sides about this boy you have even yet to see.

Mary Grace said...

tolman- you dont have a monopoly on anything. tim likes me better than you and he told me and so :P (thats me sticking my tongue out at you)

Anonymous said...

hi tim

tolman said...

mary tim lied to you hes good at that, sorry tim i had to tell her, any way he really loves me , not in any homow way but we love each other and well you will have to just dill with that and if you want to fight about it we can will have a timallage to see who knows more about timmy he will come up with questions and who ever can come up with the most right answers wins timmys monopaly of knowing him and his affection

Jayson, Megan, Dawson & Creed said...

You guys sound like kids fighting over someone to be their best friend. And the sadest part is that you guys don't really realize that Tim and I have been best friend before this world was made, it the pre-existence!! So I think I just won!! But I'll come to the truth that because Tim and Mary are dating that he probably would want to spend more time with her that anyone else, or else he should want to do that. I am glad that I could help this problem end. GO BSU BRONCOS!!!!

M.climb said...

A good friend of mine by the name of carson were on a kayaking trip one time. He was speeding a little and was pulled over. As we waited for the cop to run the plates and what not we were talking about how rediculous it was. Anyways, once the cop finally came to the windowand gave the usual mumbo jumbo. "you know why I pulled you over?" etc... Carson proceeded to lay into the cop telling him how this ticket isn't going to stop him from speeding how infact it will make him go faster seeing how he is paying for it. I watched as carson for 15 minutes told the cop how he was a cog in the beuacratic wheel of our capitolist society. After carson finished he ased for his ticket. The cop held the ticket up and tore it in half and sent us on our way. Moral of the story. Swear at cops and tell them that the are pawns in the system.

Mary Grace said...

jayson, i will give you that. i know tim likes you better than me AND tolman...but come on tolman, even if i dont KNOW everything about tim, like you claim to...i still think he lieks me better! hehehe

M.climb said...

Hey a quick question. How in the world did you load the videos that you posted. I for the life of me cannot figure that out.

tolman said...

okay okay jayson wins hes know timmy the longest and yes timmys in love with him the most next to mare and well for me im just off in left feald , man it sucks over hear where is jo , joooooooooo

Jerry and Maaret said...

hey you guys ever hear of a phone? It's a lot easier to argue ear to ear... or face to face for that matter. Tim, you should settle this, don't you think? Sorry you're a druggie... just remember the steps and you'll be fine... I think there are 12...

Anonymous said...

Tim,
I think you handled yourself like gentlemen, remember the POLICE are our friends, I think I heard that in grade school once. Problem is my friends usually don't harrass me, raise my ins rates, and cost me money. Sorry to hear about the drug problem, hope you can give it up or at least find a cheaper supply, you know, so you can stay in school and get a good job so you can afford the drugs. hahahehe, j/k
Thanks for being marry's freind, and taking good care of her for us.
I did enjoy the story though, do you do this often, I mean the story time routine?
Marry's dad