Monday, October 02, 2006

Adventures in Utah

Well we all had a wonderful time in Utah. I even have the photodocumentation to prove it. I just need to get it developed and on to the computer so that I can up load it on to the blog. It will be fun and I hope to have it done by the end of this week. We will see what happens. I am also happy to see that the cold and wet weather decided to wait until after the weekend. How pleasant nature can be sometimes. Well have a wonderful day and I will talk to you all soon.
Tim

3 comments:

tolman said...

ya for taco soup

j:) said...

tim you are so pleasant on the blog. I think nature can be nice to. I've always liked that quote by mary (she wasn't the origional author but she's the one I heard it from) "Nature is never conqured, it just lets us in sometimes."

Mary Grace said...

whoa jo, nice to see you quote me! and by the way, i dont know who said...its more of an idea that has been said and i tried to figure out how to word it...if you figure out who its from, let me know (besides scott wood). SOrry tim, i know your blog isnt for conversations with jo! haha nice post...see you tomorrow for some ROLLIN ON THE RIVER! and you should have those pictures ready by then...