Saturday, October 21, 2006

I am soooo tired.

Well It is after 4 a.m. I just got off from work at the lounge. I kicked everyone out at 1:30 2:00ish and then spent the next two hours cleaning. It was rediculous. Then tomorrow I get to go back to work at 2:00p.m. I will be sleeping until then hopefully in a coma. So if I don't answer my phone it is not because I don't like you it is just because I am not responding to life in general. So I just thought that I would share that with you all. Anyways, take care and have a lovely day.
Tim

4 comments:

Mary Grace said...

gosh that sucks. thats all i can say...

Jerry and Maaret said...

hey the answer is yes... the bee costume does, in fact, have a stinger.

Unknown said...

maybe you should get in a little earlier ya know? sounds like a long night! mary used to work nights on the fish docks. i was never cut out for all nighters.

tolman said...

did you tell any one else you waked way with $250 in cash that night , and its funny you went in to work the next day at 4 and hear on your blog you even put 2 , thats funny sleep on tim sleep on