Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I am a lucky man.

Yesterday was great I got a wonderful visit from Mary, Kori, and Jo. I am sure that there are a lot of jealous guys out there. Who wouldn't want to recieve a phone call telling you that there are going to be three girls comming into town to climb with you. I know that I have waited a long time for a phone call like that. It was a lot of fun. I also get to go and look at the apartment today that I will probably be moving into. So it should be fun. Well I have to get going but I will chit chat with all of you later. Homework is beckoning me. So I must answer its call.
Ciao

4 comments:

tolman said...

Facial hair this *#%&!!@*& next time you’ll learn so how was the pad?

tolman said...

and that is why i left my post for laughs i know the love is there , im so excited about moving down there , i need to buy a bike so i can ride places , i dont know why i told you that but ya that would be nice .

Anonymous said...

Tim,
Yes you are indeed a lucky man, and at least some of the girls are probably feeling lucky as well.
Hey, by the way does Emmy have any heat or is it just out of order, broken or something?
Rod

Craig said...

i wouldn't mind getting a phone call from 3 girls either that say they want to go climbing, yes you are a lucky man! just look at the girl you are dating!