Monday, December 17, 2007

Six Month Anniversary.










Well folks it's been six of the most glorious months with an amazing women that I am proud to call my Fiancee'. Of course this post wouldn't be complete without some pictures to go with our little celebration. I was the camera operator on this expedition and I do believe that they came out quite well. We had a delicious dinner and watched the Holiday. It was wonderful. The dinner was homemade. We did the cooking together and it was awesome. Then we sat down to watch the movie and next thing I know the movie is just about over. Well I fell asleep during the movie. It just goes to show that the food hit the spot. Just right for a nap. We had a wonderful time. A perfect evening with the perfect lady.

2 comments:

Glimpses of Audrey said...

Thanks babe it has been an amazing six months! I love all of my visits with you :) See you again soon!

Corey said...

congrats on the 6 month mark!!!