Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Rocks










Well I just thought that I would share a little bit about my Christmas seeing how I am at work doing absolutely nothing. I have no one to work with and nothing to do. But I did have a free platter of ribs for my Christmas dinner tonight. It was awesome. Well anyways, I woke up at right around 4 or 4:30am and talked to Audrey, cuz she called me, until probably close to 5:30 or 6am my time. So then it became the waiting game until everyone was awake. It was fun because Aiden wanted to open presents really badly. He was standing by the tree just wanting to open up all the presents. It was funny. Well needless to say it didn't take long to get started in on the process of opening gifts. We all had a very lovely morning full of laughter as well as the thoughtful aww inspiring gifts. From the hilarious to the tear jerkers. It was a very happy and successful year. The only thing that could have made it that more amazing is if those who are soon to be a part of this family and those who have been a part of this family could have been there as well. But you can't have it all and so thus we must just enjoy that of which we have and the rest will work it's way into the picture sooner or later. Here are just a few of the pictures from the Christmas extravaganza. If you want to see them all you can go to my web album in the links section of this blog. Thanks.
~Hammy

3 comments:

Jessie's Joy in Her Journey said...

That was great! I needed to see some fun and I love the house photo. My only catch is WHERE ARE THE STOCKINGS!!! If you're getting rid of stockings I would like mine. The new ones are beautiful and look great, but the old ones are like the nativity. It just isn't a hamilton christmas without them. Love you all!

Spectacular Six said...

Hey Tim, this is Michelle. I would love to either make your cake or supply you with ideas. I have lots of books and know some websites that you can look at too. Just let me know. And congrats, Audrey is gorgeous!

William Cobb said...

what a nice christmas. looks like it's from a movie. well have fun lover-boy!