Sunday, December 23, 2007

BORED AT WORK!!!!

Well I am at work it is the eve of Christmas Eve and I have had four expected arrivals for the last four hours. When I came in we had five. I did one walk-in and checked in one reservation. I have also canceled many reservations due to the fact that our pool is down. This is always fun. I especially enjoy telling people that "Our policy is that we must have a credit card on file and therefore we can't house you for this evening, sorry." That is already what has happened a few times this evening. I have read my new Urban Climber from cover to cover and am now just trying not to lose my sanity. I have tried to read a random book that I found in the back and didn't get far into that before I started to fall swiftly into slumber. I am the only one here at the front desk and can't leave early because of the fact that I have none to replace me and finish out the rest of my shift. This is probably the least interesting post I have ever posted, but can't stop just because of the simple fact that it is something to do. I am almost contimplating getting a little game boy or nintendo D.S. just for these rare occassions where the most action you see is when somone from the bar walks byt on there merry way to the bathroom. Well enough on this I am going to try and not die before my shift ends in THREE more hours.
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD TIME!
~Hammy

No comments: