Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A successful trip to Utah.













Well every trip to Utah is a successful one. With every trip comes the heart ache of going back to Idaho. This is something that I have come to grips with and will learn to cope with for the time being. Anyways on to what we did with pictures to go along with them. So lets begin with the fact that I finally got to meet the youngest of the Power crew. Kelly came out to visit and see what BYU has to offer. So heres to Kelly and a great weekend. Also Caitlyn and I kicked some serious trash at Eucher, it's a card game. I know it sounds weird or maybe not, but we had a killer time and when I say killer I mean that Caitlyn and I killed our competition. 2 games to 3 Audrey and Kelly fell short. Sorry still love ya. Hopefully you will still love me to, but I gotta talk trash. Just love me. Anyways on to some pictures maybe I will cut in again and add more later.

2 comments:

tolman said...

i like seeing you last week end it had been some time ill see you this weekend to cant wait to climb.

William Cobb said...

me gusta el tripo de la Utah.