Tuesday, November 06, 2007

The rest of the Utah trip.





So here it is. I absolutely love these pictures. This is were I know that Audrey and I were both watchful of each other. In fact we even talked about it afterwards. We both were watching the interaction between each other and the kids. It was fun and we both are happy with what we saw. She will be an amazing mother some day and that is really what made me very happy. I just hope that I can keep up with her. Enjoy the pictures of the Henry's kids. It was and is a lot of fun to be able to hang out with them. We are always excited and happy to see them. We often make plans when I come into town to go and visit. Well none the less enjoy pictures and enjoy life because with out friends and family we have nothing.
~Hammy

3 comments:

momof5 said...

Thanks for posting these pics. They are so cute. For the record, we enjoyed watching you two with the kids as well. It is always great to see our extended family, especially those we like being around as much as you two. Colby keeps talking about his uncle Timmy, and they are all anxious to see both of you again. (Dannae can't get enough of Audrey!)

Price Hamilton said...

I'm not sure if this is where I should post this, but here goes. Tag, you're it! See my blog for details!
http://sarahpriceandaiden.blogspot.com/

Lara said...

How dare you.