Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Castel Rock Trip Was Awesome.











So first of all. I would just like to say that I am grateful for good friends that are willing to go that extra mile every once in a while. So Jared thanks you are a good man.
Second of all I am happy to have a wonderful Girlfriend that is willing to look adversity in the face and say, "I am not going to back down."
We went and climbed roughly a 400 plus foot climb this last weekend and we did it in the snow. So Kudos to all who were there. It was amazing. I am grateful for the time well spent. Byron whom I hadn't seen in a long while was there and that was a ton of fun and to Tolmans experience and knowledge on big wall climbing. Couldn't and probably wouldn't have done it without you. Well here are the pictures they were great fun.
~Hammy

If you would like to view more you can go to this web site and check it out. Enjoy.
http://picasaweb.google.com/hammyNY

3 comments:

Glimpses of Audrey said...

It was an amazing trip! So glad I got to come "surprise" you :) see you soon!

Jessie's Joy in Her Journey said...

yeah that looks intense. Way to go Princess! Tim I love you. Your my rock!

tolman said...

awww we love you to tim cant wait to see you to day:)