Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Redneck Slip and Slide (Nashville Part 3)












Just for referrence on this where you see Nick and I you can count on pain. I don't think that there was a moment where being followed by Nick on the slide didn't in some way or form equate to some form of pain. Well anyways, here are some very lovely pictures of the slide and what we have accomplished. It is fantastic. There was a huge competition between the boys, as always, on who could slide the furthest and well needless to say Morgan did take the cake. He went all the way down to the fence. So just so you get an idea on how long this slide was it was 100 ft. long and we were sliding an additional 30 to 40 feet down to the fence. This is of course across acorn and stick infested grass. I tell you what I am feeling the pain. I have a lot of great war wounds and am looking to finish out the stay with what ever else comes my way. Stay tuned for more, oh and if you are just checking this take a second to scroll on down and see what else is on here. I do believe that I have posted a lot of new stuff in the last 2 or 3 days. Well this is hammy signing out.
Later.

2 comments:

tolman said...

tim i think your scaring the kids you look scary right now with that hair , timwolf we will call you, done any good climbing.

William Cobb said...

bunch o rednecks!