Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Moab is a Blasty.

I am having a ton of fun just floating and working lots. I have done my decond daily trip. I am having a great time. I hope that life has found everyone else well. I am still working on the phone situation. I think that I might have to take a trip to a Sprint store and find out how long I have left on my contract and then see if I can finish it out and move on to Verizon. Well that is about it for me right now. I just want you all to know that I am fine and that I love you all. take care and have a fun time this summer, I am. Also just in case you were wondering the climbing here Rocks. I am loving that as well.
later.
Hammy

4 comments:

Jessie's Joy in Her Journey said...

tim, email me your password and username and I will post a guest blog with the last part of the pictures from our trip. Love you and I'm glad you're safe.

tolman said...

whats up with your phone my phone sucks to

Craig said...

jelious of the climbing and rafting!

Mary Grace said...

yay you made it to moab!!! dude have so much fun down there! ahhh moab is such a happy place :)