Monday, May 21, 2007

Nashville part 1





Well this is when I first arrived here in Nashville. It is great to be back around my sister and her family. I have missed them so. I am having a great time and can't help, but think of all the great things that we are doing now and will be doing for the rest of the week. I am a little sad at how fast everything is happening, but at the same time I am trying not to think about it. So instead I will let you enjoy the pictures and make up your mind on how fun of a time I am having. And soon to come on either this blog or my sisters blog is a list of quotes that have been said by some of us that have been absolutly hilarious. Until the next post. Have a great day.
Hammy

1 comment:

Jessie's Joy in Her Journey said...

thanks for adding some fun photos. I was so bored with the other. you know changing your blog is a requirement. Thanks for the fun trip and visit. We are having a great time so far!