Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Life choices.

Well I have decided to start investing in something that is exteremly large. I have decided to start looking at houses. This is a big choice that I am exteremly excited about. I was talking to my mom about it over thanksgiving break and she told me that it would be something that I should look into and that I would benefiet from. So I have been contemplating it and while I was working in the Lounge I ended up talking to one of the regulars, great guy named tracy, well that is basically what he does for a living and he hooked me up with a great real estate agent who is going to take me out looking at houses one of these days possibly this week. Who knows I might be the proud owner of a house if I push hard enough for it. Well that is my new update enjoy it and sorry I haven't been great at posting lately but we will see if I can cure that and make a habit of posting more often. cheers Tim

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

a house! That's awesome! Houses do kind of tie you down though. But as long as is ties you down to a cool place I would consider it a good thing. I've looked for houses a few time and have decided to find the perfect plot of land and build my own. I have found that I am rather picky and that's the only way I can get exactly what I want at a reasonable price. Good luck and post some pictures of the possibilities.

Anonymous said...

yeah timmmy! thats really cool! and a good idea i think. if you have the desire to make it happen, then go for it, because thats what will get you there :) good luck. thanks for shopping with me today by the way :) i couldnt have done it without you!

Jessie's Joy in Her Journey said...

Tim, a house is so fun! By the way, I have the first question to post. What is your favorite season and why?

Jessie's Joy in Her Journey said...

By the way in answer to my own question... I LOVE fall! I love the leaves and the crisp smells and feels in the air. I love pulling out all my orange, green and brown long sleeves. I LOVE going to the farmers markets and taking hikes in the crisp not cold air. I love fresh harvested apples and pumpkins and squash and all the yummy veggies of fall. I love making soups and prepping for the upcoming holidays. I love the feeling of excitement in the air as kids prepare to go back to school and learn and grow. I just LOVE fall!! Although, I have to say a Tennessee fall is not quite the same as a Twin Falls fall. The air misses out on that crisp quality. The leaves however are absolutely stunning!!!