Sunday, August 12, 2007

My last Cisco






Well the season is coming to a close and I am both excited and sad at the same time. I have made new life long friends and relationships that I wouldn't change for anything. It has been easy at times and hard at times. It has drained me both physically and mentally at times. I have had amazing ups and some serious lows, but have become stronger because of each and every moment. I wouldn't have it any other way. I am so grateful for the examples in my life for all of the great people and even for all of the rough ones that I have come across. I just finished up with the very last cisco for me at least and it was hard and yet at the same time such a relief. All I could ask is that all the customers had a great time and that we did all that we could to show them a good time. I love my life it has been amazing and is only getting better. I have the greatest fan club I could possibly ask for. This includes too many to name, but mostly it resides to the support of an awesome family and an amazing woman that I have had the opportunity to really get to know and find a love that is something that we both share. So to Audrey I love ya and I will talk to you very soon and to my family I love you all more than you could possibly imagine and I am happy for every possible rebuke and thank you for helping me to stay in the correct pathway. It is because of your support that I have even gotten this far in life. I love you all. To my friends thanks each and every one of you have been and continue to be an inspiration and guiding light in my world. Have a great day and I will talk to hopefully most of you sooner than later. Have a great day. ~Hammy

6 comments:

Jessie's Joy in Her Journey said...

oh make me cry! did you go and grow up this summer or what. First you find yourself and then true love. Congrats! It just couldn't happen to a better guy. I love you

mamachele said...

we love you.
mom and dad
p.s. you are looking a little skinny! Do you need a chicken nugget meal next week?

M.climb said...

I am so happy that you feel about life the way that you do. I new you and the river would be good companions.

Mary Grace said...

hooray for timmy!!! love the post, glad you had a blast in moab- maybe we'll see ya at the pump? i might be able to get work off and come...good luck out there!
PS thanks for the comment. i feel better now

William Cobb said...

those are sum sweet pictures. life is good.

William Cobb said...

tim it was good seeing ya the other day. your beard rivals those of biblical times in style and finesse.