Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Back in P-Town






Well I'm back in P-Town and it is well. I have a few fun pictures to post of the last little bit of time I had with Audrey. Now I know that seems all mushy and what not, but deal with it. It makes me happy and that is all that matters. So for the explanation we are slacklining. It is a ton of fun and Audrey and her friend Natalie did really well with it. I am very pleased in their abilities. After that we went to the reception and then did a pizza slumber party. It was a blast. Well hope you are all doing well. I know that I am just fine and dandy. Take Care
Hammy

3 comments:

Glimpses of Audrey said...

Ahhh...Tim's getting mushy and I like it! I had so much fun with you down here. Thanks for being patient with me. I miss you a ton! like this...(imagine the arms)...much. I can't wait till we can be together again and take more pictures. I love you...

Jessie's Joy in Her Journey said...

I LOVE THE MUSH!!!!! Yes! IT MAKES ME HAPPY!!!! On a serious note. You look like a hippy, I hope you don't smell like one...Unless of course there is patouli involved and then smell away. I love you guys!

tolman said...

nice the temple my car your car you , that me in that last pic but thanks for forget about me tim , thats all right ill get you latter for it well i might see you this weekend we will see.