Monday, April 23, 2007

Why does life have to be so stinking crazy?

Well I don't know the answer to that question, but what I do know is that I can't wait for school to be over so that I can get out of Pocatello for a while. All though I do have that house that is a big factor in my growing up stage. I am thrilled to be chilling down in Moab this summer with Marcus and to be able to gain knowledge from him in how the river works. I am also excited to see my Sister as well. I get to fly out to see her and the family right after school gets out. That is great. I can't wait. The one thing that I am super excited about though is that one of my best friends in the world just had a baby boy. I will get to meet my new little friend in just about five days. That is so exciting I am anxious and happy for him. Good going J-Dawg and Meg for bringing such a wonderful little person into this world. You two are an inspiration as to what I hope to some day have in my life. But I will have to wait a little while before I can do that. Talk to you all soon.
Hammy.

3 comments:

Mary Grace said...

yEAH! life seems to be rackin these days! good luck tim! have fun in moab, i am jealous, i will be going to school til JULY! AHHHH

M.climb said...

Ahhh the river and what I can teach you young flegling. Or rather what the river can teach you. Such things as how to make a helmet out ot a hollowed out watermellon to wear walst serving patrons their dinner. Or how to stuff yourself into little boys spiderman to freakout those that might be homophobic. You will be wise beyond your years with such knowledge of calling on the power of the ring tailled cats of cataract canyon by simply spreading peanut butter on the sleeping bag of a fellow slumbering guide. The joy you will recive from watching the terror in their eyes as the are licked clean! AH AH HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAA HA HAAAAAAA HA HO HO HA HO HA HEE HA! (He laugh in such an evil manner that had never been laughed before)

M.climb said...

thats spiderman underwear if you didn't quit catch that.