Thursday, April 26, 2007

New Updates.

Well I thought that I would take some time to update the new and adventurous things that are happening with the house. First of all the "Sold" sign is up, which means that I am almost official and it just keeps getting closer and closer. Second I will be closing on the 4th and not on the 6th so that is a whole two extra days in my hands. Third I have a washer and dryer for the house and am working on a lawn mower. As well I am still franticly trying to find a fridge and a stove. I hope that I don't have to go out and by one that wouldn't be fun at all. Well I do believe that is about it. I am just waiting on mom to download and e-mail the pictures so that I can post them on the blog. I am sure that she will put them up on the family blog, but not many of my friends know the family blogs address so you will have to sit in suspense until I get the pictures. Enjoy and I will post more at an undisclosed moment in time. It could be tomorrow or it could be two weeks from now we will just have to see what happens.
Hammy

No comments: