Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Visited by two very beautiful ladies.

This is Monique. (Erin please excuse the spelling if in-correct.) She will melt your heart adorable. Not only that but she let me hold her and didn't cry. That is quite the accomplishment when you look like I do. She also like to tug on the beard. It was really sweet.
This is the lovely mother of Monique. Erin a women that I have had the pleasure of being friends with for quite some time and is now holding down the fort as a single mom. She is strong and determined to be the best mom ever and let me tell you she is and will continue to be great.
This is Momo with out her big pink christmas story type outfit. Isn't she a cutie. Well in short it was a great christmas spent with family and friends. I have ablsolutly no complaints. Except that I wish that Jessie and the kids could have been here, but that is ok cuz we got to see them via internet which is awesome. I can't believe the great ability that we have now a days to be able to watch something that without the internet we would have missed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the christmas story reference!! hahaha i LOVE that movie....

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks so much for sending me the blog addresses so I could see our pics! Youre right there Amazzzing! And thanks for coming to see Mo Mo and I, we loved it! p.s. the Christmas Story reference was pretty funny, I think I watched that show like 5 times over Christmas.