Friday, December 15, 2006

All Done!!!!

Well this is the end of my very first semester in college and I will admit that it wasn't to terribly bad. I just hope that I did well. I am pretty sure that I did but you can never be to sure. I had a lovely time. My teachers were stupendous, charming and very helpful. I am glad to have the next few weeks to just relax and do nothing. That is going to be oh so very sweet. So to all of those who are finishing up their accademic career for another semester take luck and enjoy the time spent away from it for the new one is lurking in the background waiting to pounce on the small mouse like amount of fun we get to have for a little bit.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay for tim!!! good job on your first semester of college...for some reason i kept forgetting it was your first. you worked hard- enjoy the break!

Anonymous said...

yay for timmy too! i didn't know it was your first semester. good job.
-Brian Cobb
Blog

Anonymous said...

good job tim your ahead of me but ill be there soon enogh see you this week

Jerry and Maaret said...

wow, you make college sound so dangerous... you know, with all that pouncing and what not. good luck with the next semester... it's a JUNGLE out there!
Maaret