Thursday, September 21, 2006

My first blog for the month of September.

Well I know that September is almost over, but that is ok because I am enjoying it one day at a time. I am turning 24 this Monday and that is going to be a blast. I am really excited about how life is going. I am in school and doing actually not to bad at it. I am also working hard. I have had the wonderful opportunity of being able to get to know some wonderful people over the last week. I am very blessed with wonderful friends and family. I couldn't be happier with the way life is going. I am living with Price and Sarah and being quite the pest from time to time which is what I am best at. I also get to go to utah this next weekend and visit with some missionary buddies and hangout for conference which is super exciting. I am also starting to get into the Outdoor Adventure Centers mentor program. That is exactly what I want to be doing anyways. I will hopefully helping to plan out trips and putting together activities, while learning skills in the meantime. I have a potential of even getting on the payroll if they see me as a benefeit to the program. Well that is just about it for my first blog entry. hopefully more will follow if i can remember how to get to my own blog spot.

No comments: