Sunday, September 24, 2006

My birthday celebration.

Even though it is the 24th today I just wanted to recap on yesterday. It was an early celebration of my 24th birthday and I was visited by an amazing young lady. Mary came down and we celebrated my birthday doing the things that I enjoy doing most. We went rockclimbing at ross park, then we went and did a little finger painting drew up some sweet old art work. We even tried to paint eachother. After that we put up a slack line and showed off some pretty sweet skills for some people that where down there picnicing. We then decided to head off to the video store pick up a movie and also to the store for some ingredients for tacos. It was a ton of fun cooking together laughing and having a great time. We also went through my mission photos. Which for me is always a great time, especially when I get to re live some of the more embarrising photos. But as we all know or some will soon find out. I have no shame to my game, sometimes. Well anyways. It was awesome. Thank you so very much Mary and I will see you on Thursday.
Tim

2 comments:

Mary Grace said...

uhhh an amazing young lady? hahah what the heck. thanks for the shoutout, happy birthday. have a good one!
ps. those tacos rocked. i thought about them today.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.