Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Vegas Trip





Well here it is people our wonderful and glorious trip to Vegas. We really didn't bust out the camera that much as you can tell, but it was an awesome trip. We got to see our friends and the gorgeous Vegas Temple. It was amazing. It also made our wedding all that more real. We are super excited to see everyone and can't wait for it to be our turn. I hope that you enjoy our pictures. I had fun taking them. Next time I will use my camera more and get a better documentation of things. This trip just seemed very rushed which is sad cuz it was a lot of fun.














4 comments:

William Cobb said...

nice wedding buddy! sorry i wasn't there but i was there in spirit. keep in touch!

William Cobb said...

um... this wasn't your wedding I just realized... so, yours is the 16th??? I will try to be there.

Unknown said...

I WANT TO SEE YOUR WEDDING PICTURES!!! AUDREY PROMISED YOU'D POST PICTURES!!! And I hope you two are having a blast!!

Sarah and Adam said...

Audrey you are gorgeous!