Sunday, September 16, 2007

Pocatello Pump.



I was a little wrapped up on this one. I can't really explain this one I just want you all to know and understand that I am way too trusting because I ended up rolled half way down the hill by the time they let me out of there. It was a blast and I wouldn't have had it any other way. Awesome weekend every one.











Well it was a very good year this year at the pump. I beat my score of 28 this year by climbing a 58 or something like that. Then we had some great visitors. Some of you might know them as Audrey (aka Princess) and Marcus. It was a blast. Then the rest of the crew was back again this year. You know Tolman, Craig, Mary, Jo, Kori, Corey, Brian.....and so on and so forth. Well I have some great pictures and so I will share them with all of you. Just in case you were wondering I made off with a really nice Back Pack and a Nalgene as well as a Hat. It was good times for every one. Tolman and Craig pulled off first place this year. It was a good comp for all of us. As you can tell by one of these shots I am still trying to figure out my camera. It is way too much fun some times.

6 comments:

Glimpses of Audrey said...

Love the pics. I'll have to get copies :) So I made it back safely, it was a fun ride. Miss you though...

Mary Grace said...

hooray for the pump!!! good to see everyone again!

William Cobb said...

I can never forget the whistle in your voice with those billy-bob teeth!!!

mamachele said...

All you kids look great! I miss you all and would have loved to have been there if I could. I miss you all and hope you will come to Twin sometime to climb or play or whatever. I will make a huge pot of veggie soup and homemade bread so you will be well fed.
always,
mom

William Cobb said...

'ere you go...
cobbman@gmail.com

Jessie's Joy in Her Journey said...

you are a nut! I love it/ I;m so glad Audrey loves you in your craziness