Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Homeless?

This is for all my friends that are now, and have been, homeless. On March 30th here in Pokey we will be holding a homeless awareness event out on the quad at ISU. There will be free food and entertainment. That means lots of live music to sooth the ears. Also there is going to be a big campout on the quad. This is going to be killer fun. Also hopefully by the end of March we will see some warmer weather and will be able to do some killer climbing in the area. So pull out those sleeping bags and grab your grubbiest/warmest clothes and let the party begin.

3 comments:

Mary Grace said...

dude!!! i should totally come up for that!!! good old homelessness...gotta love those days! haha that sounds like a blast though...i am thinking about making a trip :)

M.climb said...

Hey I am homeless so does that mean that this event is in my honor? If so then I am going tomake a toast at this here little help the homeless event.

j:) said...

wahoo! I wanna go! I think most of my friends have been homeless at one point or another. I think my all time low was when I caught myself barefoot and begging for change in front of a Del Taco. Good thing as I got older I found out about food stamps:)